Pubblicato il 4 August 2015, di Luca Spadoni
Patch update 10 for Windows ES7.1 R2 (setup_es7.1_release2_win32).
- Fixed a parsing problem which did not ignore whitespace when analysing point phrases within vector-type sub-blocks (e.g. lines, polygon etc.)
- Fixed an erstwhile crash when no points were set within a vector-type sub-block (e.g. lines, polygon etc.)
- Fixed a crash when performing file io directly on the results of blob functions.
- Fixed a problem accessing child elements and functions of a customised database identifier.
- Fixed a crash when invoking the fire program with mismatched quoted values in its parameters.
Effettua il login per scaricare il file.