Pubblicato il 4 August 2015, di Luca Spadoni
Patch update 6 for Windows ES7.1 R2 (setup_es7.1_release2_win32).
- Add a vertex/edge tolerance parameter to the functions clash_e, clash_p, clump_e and clump_p.
- Fixed a crash caused when using the appversion function on a mounted application library, e.g. appversion(@mylib)
- Fixed some vertex-on-vertex tolerance issues on the zone and polymerge commands.
- Fixed the failure to use a user-supplied tag override when using the xmlwrite command applied to non-top-level object elements, e.g. xmlwrite obj.element
- Fixed a parsing anomaly which resulted in functions being executed twice when appearing within parentheses on the left-hand side of a conditional expression.
- Removed the window.raster_id attribute, it was a legacy Unix-only attribute.
- Added the ebuffer command to expand/contract entities by a buffer thickness.
Effettua il login per scaricare il file.