Pubblicato il 4 August 2015, di Luca Spadoni
Patch update 5 for Windows ES7.1 R2 (setup_es7.1_release2_win32).
- Fixed some polymerge problems:
- Reduced the number of intersection anomalies,
- Avoided a crash caused by multiple vertex intersections,
- Avoided corrupt z values in output polygon vertices.
- Fixed a problem whereby communication with external processes which created windows hung Fire when Fire had some windows specified as topmost (z order).
- Fixed a problem in database db/dbtrans blocks whereby the setting of dberr did not skip all commands to the closing }.
- Fixed a problem whereby channel.done callbacks were not always caught.
- Added a global system procedure master_interrupt to catch a keyboard interrupt (or break/interrupt button) at all times.
- Enabled the interrupt command to simulate completely the pressing of the keyboard interrupt button.
- Added the feature whereby a keyboard interrupt (or break/interrupt button) will abort the drawing of cloth images.
Effettua il login per scaricare il file.