Pubblicato il 4 August 2015, di Luca Spadoni
Patch update 1 for Windows ES7.1 R2 (setup_es7.1_release2_win32).
- Fixed bad rendering of tiled polygon entities in scaled rasdump output.
- Fixed erstwhile missing rendering of cell entities in scaled rasdump output.
- Added the -nts switch to the rasdump command to suppress the scaling of tile bit patterns within polygon entities.
- Permit option menu pulldown labels to be modified in a table window.
- Fixed crash when neither $APPDATA nor $HOMEPATH were defined. This caused failures to start when launched by a service agent.
- Fixed polygon validation problems, whereby child polygon vertices coincident with sibling vertices or lying on parent edges were sometimes erroneously considered invalid.
- Remove spurious error messages (“Not enough vertices in polygon”) during polygon picking.
- Fixed a sometime crash when executing multi-depth pulldown menu options.
- Fixed the erroneous display of spurious error messages from eim processes.
- Fixed a parallel edge tolerance problem in the zone command.
- Added a missing space between xmlout -rti values on the output line.
- Added the abort_button identifier, to allow the mouse termination signal to be redefined.
Effettua il login per scaricare il file.