Pubblicato il 4 August 2015, di Webmaster
Patch update 24 for Windows ES7 (setup_es7_release1_win32).
This includes patch updates 1 through 23. This brings release 1 up to the level of release 2 (Fire 7.00.35) and is the last patch for release 1.
- Fixed the problem whereby polygon normals were not computed correctly when polygon_validation was 0 (off). This resulted in subsequent failures of the polygonize command.
- Fixed the incorrect error message displayed on failure of the oleobj function.
- Fixed scrolling problems for alpha/monitor/log windows with more than 32767 rows/columns.
- Fixed a rendering issue which sometimes drew polygon islands within holes twice and used incorrect symbology.
- Fixed a problem whereby setting the .tooltip value of a treenode inadvertently corrupted its .nvalue.
- Fixed a problem whereby large bitmaps were allocated out of shared system memory which tended to run out when allocating space for large bitmaps. Large bitmaps (greater than 250000 pixels square) are now allocated out of user memory.
- Fixed a memory leak which occurred when an image file for a cell entity failed to load.
- Fixed some rendering problems for cell entities which resulted in missing rows and columns for zoomed-in images.
- Added the cell.interpolate attribute to control anti-aliasing during the rendering of cell images.
- Added more epsg projection values to $MXSYS/etc/projections.xml.
- Corrected the origin of the Gauss-Boaga projections in $MXSYS/etc/projections.xml.
Effettua il login per scaricare il file.