Pubblicato il 4 August 2015, di Webmaster
Patch update 21 for Windows ES7 (setup_es7_release1_win32).
This includes patch updates 1 through 20.
This brings release 1 up to the level of release 2 (Fire 7.00.32).
- Fixed async download issues which sometimes resulted in unnecessary timeouts.
- Fixed the failure to recognise proxy server bypass hosts during internet traffic.
- Fixed multiple linestyle rendering problems which drew incorrect line patterns.
- Fixed the problem where the extents of node entities were sometimes undefined.
- Fixed array access problems which allowed access to structure array elements when the array length was zero.
- Added the -lay switch to the save command to flag entity files as multi-layered.
- Added the http_max_connections identifier to override the win32 limit of 2 connections to the same web server.
- Added the uconv function for computing the conversion factor between units of measure.
Effettua il login per scaricare il file.