Pubblicato il 4 August 2015, di Webmaster
Patch update 19 for Windows ES7 (setup_es7_release1_win32).
This includes patch updates 1 through 18.
- Amended the lpad and rpad functions to pad out to a string length rather than to add a number of characters.
- Fixed a language problem which incorrectly registered an error when assigning a null indirect identifier value to another.
- Fixed a rendering problem in scrolling graphic windows whereby graphics were drawn incorrectly offset when the window was near its fully scrolled extent.
- Fixed a rendering problem in scrolling graphic windows whereby adding a grid/vane/scalebar corrupted the window contents until it was manually repainted.
- Fixed two polygon validation problems which sometimes identified polygons as invalid when they were not, in particular:very thin 3-sided polygons, and very complex concave polygons.
- Fixed a problem where use of the delid * command sometimes erased all user-created global identifiers.
- Fixed a problem where zoomed-in cloth images were offset incorrectly when clipped by the graphic window.
- Fixed a problem where zoomed-out cloth images sometimes failed to draw the right-most column or bottom-most row of pixels.
- Fixed a problem where cloth images drawn through a stencil were rendered incorrectly.
- Avoided drawing a redundant vector when drawing autotext with a leader line position the same as the text position.
- Added an
tag to the wcloth command xml definition schema to enable image interpolation to be added/suppressed. This can be set for all or individual cloth levels.
- Reduce memory used by polyclip and polymerge commands and improve performance for complex polygon comparisons
Effettua il login per scaricare il file.