Pubblicato il 4 August 2015, di Webmaster
Patch update 15 for Windows ES7 (setup_es7_release1_win32).
This includes patch updates 1 through 14.
- Fixed a problem where the save2d command did not clip polylines or polygon edges correctly.
- Fix a problem where setting the panel.nvalue or panel.tvalue of an options menu in a table window incorrectly reported an error.
- Fixed a problem where the box command did not include entities on a window’s overlay group.
- Fixed a problem where reference to an indirect identifier pointing to a panel in a no-longer-existing-window caused a crash.
- Fixed a problem where the scalebar in a graphic window was rendered incorrectly at very small (zoomed in) scales.
- Fixed a problem where window track events interfered with timer functions and unsolicited external eim data packets.
- Added a performance enhancement to the wdelete -all command.
- Added a new numeric identifier ginput to enable detection of graphic window input commands and functions during timer and other functions.
- Added new functionality to the inplines point function to detect crossovers in a polyline.
- Added a new string function srep to replace character occurrences within a string value.
- Added 2 new string functions lpad and rpad to prefix/suffix a string value with other string values.
- Fixed incorrect vectors for the b character in the romancs font.
- Added missing public C include header files to the distribution in the
Effettua il login per scaricare il file.