Pubblicato il 4 August 2015, di Webmaster
Patch update 14 for Windows ES7 (setup_es7_release1_win32).
This includes patch updates 1 through 13.
- Fixed a problem where .autotext definitions without a specified textstyle resulted in some incorrect text heights being applied.
- Fixed a problem where instance entities referencing unresolved compound or gstructure class definitions caused a crash during repaint operations.
- Fixed a problem where command lines in excess of 512 characters sometimes caused a crash.
- Fixed a problem where the deletion of an atable sometimes caused a crash when there were graphic entities in the workspace with symbologies which were members of non-global atables.
- Fixed a problem where entity modifications sometimes resulted in some entities not being immediately repainted.
- Fixed a problem in the ebound function where polygons within compounds were sometimes ignored.
- Fixed a problem during the parsing of xml numeric data values.
- Added the sysdump ata command to monitor atable usage.
- Added the -rec switch to the gloop command to enable traversing of all child entities in a root group.
- Add the padjust function to round point values to a specified decimal precision.
Effettua il login per scaricare il file.