Pubblicato il 4 August 2015, di Webmaster
Patch update 9 for Windows ES7 (setup_es7_release1_win32).
This includes patch updates 1 through 8.
- Fixed a problem where Courier fonts and textstyles used inconsistent character widths.
- Fixed a problem where the highlight command did not apply the correct symbology when highlighting instance entities.
- Fixed a problem where an attempt to reference by name a sub-entity of an instance entity, where the sub-entity was an array element, sometimes failed returning a null epointer.
- Fixed a problem where the clump_e function sometimes did not select a polygon when one or more of its edges was coincident with the clump outline.
*Fixed a problem where the clash_e and clump_e functions did not work when the clash area was defined with compound entities.
- Fixed a problem where an attempt to drag an entity in a graphic window with scrollbars resulted in incorrect repairing of the underlying window background.
- Fixed a problem during various graphic input operations in a graphic window (e.g. drag, blow, shrink) which corrupted the positioning of crosshairs or drag image if the window was moved.
- Fixed a problem where setting the busy_cursor to null disabled the busy cursor facility altogether.
- Fixed a problem in the polygonize command which created too many output polygons when polygonizing multiple top-level polygons.
- Fixed a problem in the polygonize command which caused a crash when trying to polygonize an empty group of entities.
- Added a -op switch to the polygonize command to allow reporting of cut vectors to be directed to a point array.
- Added a -q switch to the wweb command to create a web window in quiet mode, enabling error dialogs to be suppressed.
- Added a window.quiet attribute to put a web window in/out of quiet mode.
Effettua il login per scaricare il file.