Pubblicato il 4 August 2015, di Webmaster
Patch update 7 for Windows ES7 (setup_es7_release1_win32).
This includes patch updates 1 through 6.
- Made various fixes and enhancements to the polygonize command:
- Fixed the inability to create an entity array when splitting a polygon into sub-polygons.
- Fixed errors related to the -x switch when polygonizing multiple polygons.
- Enabled cut segments to be defined by entities as an alternative to a simple array of point pairs.
- Added a -no_out switch to suppress the creation of holes/polygons caused by intersections of cut segments.
- Added a -k switch to the polyclip and polymerge commands to enable original vertices to be retained between contiguous parallel edges when computing the circuits of resultant polygons.
- Added a layer.tile_mode attribute to annotation layers to use a different auto-labelling policy for the production of seamless tiles.
- Added 2 new directives to the class.autotext definition:
- area_maximum, to restrict polygon labelling, and
- symbol_clash_text to add the labelling of symbols to the clash system.
- Fixed an occasional crash when an attempt was made to save file-resident entitites.
- Fixed a crash when using the generalize -com command.
- Fixed a memory leak in the generalize command.
- Fixed a crash when the epick function selected a file-resident entity with an external sybology reference.
- Fixed occasional string pool corruption when assigning a system font identifier to another.
- Fixed a problem whereby a change of rank to a graphic window did not result in an immediate window repaint.
- Fixed a problem whereby the highlight command did not repaint items on a graphic windows’s overlay group after highlighting.
- Improved the autotext labelling of symbols along polylines.
- Replaced the -x,-y switches with a single -hot switch on the rasdump and rasclip commands.
Effettua il login per scaricare il file.