Pubblicato il 4 August 2015, di Webmaster
Patch update 5 for Windows ES7 (setup_es7_release1_win32).
This includes patch updates 1 through 4.
- Fixed a graphic window cloth problem which offset the Y position and sometimes scaled the Y axis erroneously.
- Fixed a problem where resizing a graphic window during graphic input operations did not redraw the window contents.
- Prevented an infinite loop from occurring when setting a polygon’s parent to itself.
- Fixed a problem where angled system markerstyles were not rendered during repaints of a graphic window.
- Fixed a problem where system font markerstyles were not rendered during repaints of a graphic window.
- Fixed a problem where markerstyle thicknesses were forced to have an even integer value.
- Fixed a problem where system symbol markerstyles had an extra pixel drawn at the end of each vector stroke.
- Fixed a problem where the color change defined for monochrome image markerstyles was being ignored.
Effettua il login per scaricare il file.