Pubblicato il 4 August 2015, di Webmaster
Patch update 7 for Windows ES7 R2 (setup_es7_release2_win32).
Includes Patches 1 through 6.
- Fixed a problem whereby invoking a context menu (right-click) in a graphic window sometimes resulted in a loss of subsequent window.drag events.
- Fixed a system lock up during the record command.
- Fixed a problem in the lineclip command where polyline edges coincident with edges of the mask were incorrectly clipped out.
- Fixed a problem in the lineclip command where a mask completely enclosed by the polyline to be clipped resulted in the incorrect generation of extra polylines.
- Fixed a problem whereby null indirect identifiers were not permitted to be passed as parameters to functions/procedures requirinq a generic argument.
- Fixed a problem in the html_decode() function which did not process single & characters correctly.
- Fixed a problem in the plocus() function which ignored the last point in the test array.
- Fixed a memory leak when deleting user functions containing no executable statements.
Effettua il login per scaricare il file.