Pubblicato il 4 August 2015, di Webmaster
Patch update 4 for Windows ES7 R2 (setup_es7_release2_win32).
Includes Patches 1 through 3.
- Fixed a crash in ask, ifyes and ifno commands when displaying long messages.
- Fixed a problem where environment variables were not handled in filenames processed by the zip and unzip commands.
- Fixed an entity extents problem (glabels, nodes, polynodes) whereby the extents were computed for windows in which they were not viewable.
- Fixed a problem in the intplines function which did not include parallel line situations in the result.
- Fixed a problem in autotexting polygons, whereby 4-sided polygons with holes sometimes had their text erroneously displayed in the hole.
- Fixed a problem whereby setting print_paper_size corrupted copy counts for subsequent print operations.
- Changed the error message issued when trying to access elements of a zero-length array.
Effettua il login per scaricare il file.